Search found 12 matches
Search found 12 matches • Page 1 of 1
- June 26th, 2005, 11:48 pm
- Forum: Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games
- Topic: Dance 360/B-boy battles
- Replies: 3
- Views: 984
What ya'll think think about the show dance 360 with Kel Mitchell, Fredro Starr & D.J. K-Sly. In my opinion it's helping usher in the new generation of B-boys. I'm a cat that was raised on flicks like Breakin' & Beat Street. Of late, I'm diggin You Got Served & Honey.
- September 20th, 2004, 10:52 pm
- Forum: Music and News
- Topic: Dirty South rippin off west side artists?
- Replies: 56
- Views: 7173
On DJ Quick's joint "Here's what they think about cha", he talks about how the Dirty South's doing nothin but biting west coast styles and makin it their own. Any validity to that?
- January 26th, 2004, 11:14 pm
- Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs
- Topic: Filipino Gangs
- Replies: 49
- Views: 10714
What are the biggest Pinoy gangs out there? Pinoy Real, Satanas? Are there others? Which ones are the deadliest? Who do they clicc up with or got beef with?
- January 26th, 2004, 7:44 pm
- Forum: Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs
- Topic: What ever happened to the raver/party crews of the 90's?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1204
I moved outta L.A. in 94' So I was wondering, whatever became of L.A.'s party/rave crews. I knew they used to make a grip having those big warehouse parties with map points, sellin acid tabs & ish. It was supposed to be an alternitive to gang lifestyles, but as it turned out, most of these raves tur...
- September 17th, 2003, 3:26 am
- Forum: Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.
- Topic: The "311 Boyz" are making big news in Vegas
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2882
Source: http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/Sep-17-Wed-2003/news/22175353.html Teens plead innocent in 311 Boyz attack; one's words offend victim's mom By GLENN PUIT REVIEW-JOURNAL One of the most visible defendants in the 311 Boyz case said Tuesday he has been unfairly linked to the youth g...