Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- June 10th, 2016, 2:10 pm
- Forum: The Prison Industrial Complex
- Topic: MEXICAN MAFIA KILLER-TURNED SNITCH COULD WALK FREE THIS MONT
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13874
just curious. are they respected by the so.cal bangers, or are they cannon fodder, aka torpedos. can they ever get rank with the sur?
- June 3rd, 2016, 2:17 am
- Forum: Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.
- Topic: Hmong gang MOD
- Replies: 116
- Views: 23356
I understand that and remember this incident. It happened in El Monte. I know gang members are busy putting in work, murdering and killing each other, and thats what being deep is all about. However, I have a LOT of reasons why I think that young people dying before they come into true awareness is ...
- May 26th, 2016, 12:51 pm
- Forum: Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness
- Topic: Can you really leave a gang?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 12342
That makes sense..but at the same time..like u said..every gang/crew has their hotheads who think they are better than the rest..and any confrontation with a different gang can lead to a war..so why is it that some gangs get along? Dont the gangs that get along think they are better than each other....
- May 26th, 2016, 12:26 pm
- Forum: Book & Magazine Club
- Topic: KODY "MONSTER" SCOTT's book who read it what did y
- Replies: 85
- Views: 51726
ALONZO:Does anyone know about this book? It is supposed to be about the new world order. ANd about the Bushs, not sure though. Hey man didnt read the post just your Question but here is an answer with in a question ....What is your Pedigree Got be A 33 thats degrees if you want a answer from me...do...
- May 26th, 2016, 12:04 pm
- Forum: Mexico, Central America, South America & the Caribbean
- Topic: 18th Street in Tegucigalpa, Honduras
- Replies: 7
- Views: 9837
From: German Bueso Subject: 18th street in honduras Date: Mon 07/07/03 06:08 PM Mr. Alonso ; My english handwriting is not too good , my birth language is spanish, I am a honduran, and i am a 18 st,wannabe.. see few months ago 68 eighteen street gang members were killed in prison by some PIGS, that ...
- May 15th, 2016, 9:25 am
- Forum: Film, TV, Footage, Documentaries & Video Games
- Topic: Will Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca be sentenced to prison?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4582
i think he wont