Mainstreet Mafia Crip

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
soopadoopa
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Mainstreet Mafia Crip

Unread post by soopadoopa » January 15th, 2004, 2:28 pm

I know http://www.4liferecords.com are from there.

But where they from? based? history? appart from Del Dog whos from MAFIA?

Please school me if ANYONE KNOWS!

soopadoopa
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Mainstreet Mafia Crip

Unread post by soopadoopa » January 21st, 2004, 1:35 am

where they located?

nobody know?

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » January 21st, 2004, 3:11 pm

104 & main street and 99 and main street.. greenroom or greenhouse studio is on 104th and main thats ivlifes studio

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » January 21st, 2004, 4:44 pm

Are all of the rappers from main st.? Is that white dude from there?

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » January 21st, 2004, 7:23 pm

crystle is orginally from milwaukee

Tnyce

Unread post by Tnyce » August 27th, 2004, 6:13 pm

My brothers are OG's from Main Street Mafia Crip 98. We grew up on 107th and wall. I can remember growing up in msmc hood and having brothers that were banging. I use to see alot of crazy stuff. It was cool having big bro's though that were banging because nobody never messed with me or my sister cuz they knew who my big brothers were. But as far as you asking about others from Main Street, it is so many and they are all about their money. They still put in work and are very respected but hell folks got families to take care off. But I know there's Big Herb, Koolaid, Dell, Kung Fu, Big EJ, Goldie, Debo, Meechie, K-loc, K-dog, June bug, Botay, hell it's so many to name, but it is alot like I said.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 30th, 2004, 1:55 am

Tnyce wrote:My brothers are OG's from Main Street Mafia Crip 98. We grew up on 107th and wall. I can remember growing up in msmc hood and having brothers that were banging. I use to see alot of crazy stuff. It was cool having big bro's though that were banging because nobody never messed with me or my sister because they knew who my big brothers were. But as far as you asking about others from Main Street, it is so many and they are all about their money. They still put in work and are very respected but hell folks got families to take care off. But I know there's Big Herb, Koolaid, Dell, Kung Fu, Big EJ, Goldie, Debo, Meechie, K-loc, K-dog, June bug, Botay, hell it's so many to name, but it is alot like I said.

MAIN ST. AIN'T PUTTIN stuff DOWN AND THATS REAL. THEY TRY TO SAY THEY ABOUT THERE MONEY, BUT I GOT BIG HOMIES THAT ARE MAKIN REAL MONEY MORE THAN THOSE MAIN ST..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2004, 8:20 am

Tnyce wrote:My brothers are OG's from Main Street Mafia Crip 98. We grew up on 107th and wall. I can remember growing up in msmc hood and having brothers that were banging. I use to see alot of crazy stuff. It was cool having big bro's though that were banging because nobody never messed with me or my sister because they knew who my big brothers were. But as far as you asking about others from Main Street, it is so many and they are all about their money. They still put in work and are very respected but hell folks got families to take care off. But I know there's Big Herb, Koolaid, Dell, Kung Fu, Big EJ, Goldie, Debo, Meechie, K-loc, K-dog, June bug, Botay, hell it's so many to name, but it is alot like I said.
U KNOW INCH, AND BOXER FROM MAIN ST...??...THESE FOOLS WERE PUSHING MAJOR DOPE, AND STAYED CONSTANTLY ON THE NEWS, CAUZE THE GANG UNIT HAD IDENTIFIED THEM AS L.A GANGS THAT WERE CAUZING MAJOR HAVOC OUT HURR...AND THEY KEPT BRINGING MORE AND MORE NIGGAS...MOST OF THEM ARE DOING BOO'KOO TIME IN THE FEDS NOW THO..BUT THEM FOOLS WAS LIKE COPPIN NEW CARS ERR DAY, AND COMING 2 THE STRIP FLOSSIN..HAD THEM EAST-SIDE RIPS LUVIN THEM 2..

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » October 9th, 2004, 3:37 am

MAIN STREETZ GOT HELLA MONEY AND ARE EASY ONE OF THE EAST SIDEZ CRIP GANG OR RICHEST GANGS PERIOD

THE MOST INFAMOUS MAIN STREET NIKKA IS DEL DOGG

HE A MILLIONAIRE AND U CAN HEAR HIM ON A FEW TRACKZ ON THE EAST SIDERS ALBUM

I THINK IT NEVER MADE IT TO STORES BUT ITS THE ONE WHERE THEY GOT YOUNG BUCC ON THERE.......NOT THE G UNIT YOUNG BUCC BUT A NIGGA FROM MAIN TOO

98 MAIN IS DEEPER THAN THE 104 MAINS BUT ITS SAID THAT THE 104's GOT HELLA MONEY

DEL DOGG IS LIKE A SUGE KNIGHT........WELL RESPECTED

ASLO U GOT NIKKAZ I KNOW BUT AINT GONNA NAME......THEY GOT SOME CHOPPERS IN THEY HOOD AND THEY HELLA DEEP.......

THEY LET NIKKAZ HAVE IT BUT HONESTLY THEY BOUT THEY PAPER

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 11th, 2004, 3:07 am

THEY HELLA WEAK HOMIE. IF THEY WAS HARD LIKE YOUR TRYIN TO MAKE IT OUT TO BE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY SWANS, BUT INSTEAD ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THE SWANS BE GETTIN IN THE MAIN ST. ASSES. THEY GOT MONEY BUT THATS ABOUT IT; SHIT LUEDERS PARK AND THE M.O.B. GOT MONEY TOO AND THEY DO THE DAMN THANG.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 12th, 2004, 10:04 pm

Y.G. wrote:THEY HELLA WEAK HOMIE. IF THEY WAS HARD LIKE YOUR TRYIN TO MAKE IT OUT TO BE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY SWANS, BUT INSTEAD ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THE SWANS BE GETTIN IN THE MAIN ST. ASSES. THEY GOT MONEY BUT THATS ABOUT IT; SHIT LUEDERS PARK AND THE M.O.B. GOT MONEY TOO AND THEY DO THE DAMN THANG.
How bout the Nellas?

MOMO

Unread post by MOMO » October 13th, 2004, 2:57 am

Dsmooth wrote:
Y.G. wrote:THEY HELLA WEAK HOMIE. IF THEY WAS HARD LIKE YOUR TRYIN TO MAKE IT OUT TO BE THERE WOULDN'T BE ANY SWANS, BUT INSTEAD ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND THE SWANS BE GETTIN IN THE MAIN ST. ASSES. THEY GOT MONEY BUT THATS ABOUT IT; SHIT LUEDERS PARK AND THE M.O.B. GOT MONEY TOO AND THEY DO THE DAMN THANG.
How bout the Nellas?
...lol

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » October 13th, 2004, 3:54 am

MOMO wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:
How bout the Nellas?
...lol

WHATS SO FUNNY? YEAH THE NELLAS GOT PLENTY OF BALLERS, BUT IM GOIN TO BE REAL WITH YOU WE AIN'T ON NO MAIN ST., LUEDERS PARK, AND M.O.B. SHIT.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 13th, 2004, 3:39 pm

Can some1 post Main Street's enemies and allies.

Dsmooth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Dsmooth » October 13th, 2004, 6:54 pm

Y.G. wrote:
MOMO wrote:
Dsmooth wrote:
How bout the Nellas?
...lol

WHATS SO FUNNY? YEAH THE NELLAS GOT PLENTY OF BALLERS, BUT IM GOIN TO BE REAL WITH YOU WE AIN'T ON NO MAIN ST., LUEDERS PARK, AND M.O.B. SHIT.
At one time The only rocks I was known for slangin were Footballs.

But now I slang D*ck. lol (wink)

soopadoopa
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by soopadoopa » November 18th, 2004, 4:30 am

Main Street Mafia's enemies I think are 97ecc and Swans

Mafia IV Life is a huge Car Club owned by Dell Dog, Dell also owns IV Life Records. http://www.4liferecords.com/fans is they site, im posted up there....

Does anyone know 104's boundries??

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Black gangs”