TREEFLATS?

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

TREEFLATS?

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 5th, 2004, 6:34 pm

is it tru that the cvtf are clicked up with treetop pirus just kuz they trees
and falts dont like the fruittowns? at first i heard that the flast was tryin to click up with lueders park but now i hear its treetop piru some one give
me info on this kuz if this is tru then this just shows how scary nigas realy are how you gona click up with a racist a-ss mexican gang to take out another black gang? black is real dirty now for real so some one tell me that this aint true

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: TREEFLATS?

Unread post by Conman » August 5th, 2004, 7:09 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:is it tru that the cvtf are clicked up with treetop pirus just kuz they trees
and falts dont like the fruittowns? at first i heard that the flast was tryin to click up with lueders park but now i hear its treetop piru some one give
me info on this kuz if this is tru then this just shows how scary nigas realy are how you gona click up with a racist a-ss mexican gang to take out another black gang? black is real dirty now for real so some one tell me that this aint true
^^^:lol: :lol:

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 6th, 2004, 1:11 am

YOU KNOW WHAT I WAS HEARIN SOMETHIN LIKE THAT TOO, BUT IT AIN'T TRUE AND EXACTLY THE T-FLATS WAS TRYIN TO CLICK UP WITH THE TREETOPS. THE TREETOPS AND FRUIT TOWN BEEF AIN'T REALLY BEEF ITS JUST A LITTLE TENSION AND NOBODY DIED FROM EITHER SIDE AND THE TF'S ARE FEELIN THE HEAT FROM THE FRUIT TOWNS.

Conman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Conman » August 6th, 2004, 10:12 am

Man this is toooooo funny :lol:. Some brothers just continue to be STUPID. How can you even click up with or even associate with fools who claim to be N-Kilers :?:

Damn, this is sad that it is even going around that this is could happen.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 6th, 2004, 2:00 pm

LOLOLOLOL BIG BS CUZZ THE TREEZ ARE TO FRUIT TOWN WHAT ATLANTIC DRIVE IS TO THE SOUTH LOLOLOL THE TREES ARE VERY CLOSE TO THE FTP I KNOW THEY HAD LIL TENSION LATELY BUT BOTH CEDAR AND TREE TOP ARE TF K ....THE FLAT ARE PK AND NK 2 REASON FOR THEM NOT TO CLICC WITH THE TREEZ OR WHOEVER IS BLACC AND PIRU THEY HATE EACH OTHAZ THE INFO ABOUT LPP HAVIN GOOD RELATION WITH TF CAME FROM ME AND ITS NOT LIKE THEY KICC IT ITS STRICKLY ON A BUSSNESS LEVEL .CUZZ THE SHIT IS SO STUPID I CAN HELP BUT LOLOLOLOLOL TREE FLAT LOLOLOLOL CUZZ THE FLAT DO SHARE TERRITORY WITH TREE TOP BUT THEY AINT CLIKED TTP ARE TFK AND CVTF ARE NK AND PK PERIOD

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » August 6th, 2004, 8:23 pm

GOOD.
AND DONT MIND MY SPELLING I WAS REALY F-CKING UP WITH SPELLING THE FLATS THING LOL

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » August 10th, 2004, 1:39 am

YEAH JUST IN DECEMBER OF 2002 THE TREE TOPS/CEDAR BLOCK WERE BEEFIN REAL BAD WITH THE T-FLATS. AT THE BEGINNING IT LOOKED LIKE THE T-FLATS WERE GOIN TO SERVE THEM, BUT THEM NIGGAZ CAME BACK AND IT WAS BASICALLY NECK AND NECK.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » March 7th, 2020, 11:58 am

Y.G. wrote:
August 10th, 2004, 1:39 am
YEAH JUST IN DECEMBER OF 2002 THE TREE TOPS/CEDAR BLOCK WERE BEEFIN REAL BAD WITH THE T-FLATS. AT THE BEGINNING IT LOOKED LIKE THE T-FLATS WERE GOIN TO SERVE THEM, BUT THEM NIGGAZ CAME BACK AND IT WAS BASICALLY NECK AND NECK.

Neck to neck? TtpK lost half their hood to us that hood today looks like its dying out spruce is always empty and quite sometimes a tagger or two hit up but months go by before that happens yg just had them hyped you can catch a frootK tho.. And it was CVTF vs ttpK ftpK cbpK (pfunk riding) and LsK since mokos cool with frootsK

Frio55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Saskatoon

Unread post by Frio55 » March 10th, 2020, 1:28 pm

Frio55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Saskatoon