Asian Boyz

Thousands have been killed in the conflict that has been taken place in Los Angeles during the last couple of decade. Post dead homies from gangs in the 88 cities within Los Angeles County.
Forty
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Asian Boyz

Unread post by Forty » January 7th, 2020, 8:27 pm

Thien Pham is Baby G from ABS who died. He was driving the ABS car and he took one to the head.

Chris Dang is the snitch Johnny Elf from ABS. He was the shooter from the ABS car.

I did time with Kevin from North Side STS. He was the driver of the STS car. From what he told me, ABS was chasing them and trying to murk them.

Should have been self defense, his car was like swiss cheese. He said his car was full of holes from ABS.

Johnny Elf was protected by the cops. He was an informant and testified in the big AB case.

Forty

Unread post by Forty » January 7th, 2020, 8:28 pm

A couple of rich kids banging hard in the burbs though.

Kevin from STS had a fixed up nissan 240sx.

Thien from ABS had a fixed up Acura legend.

Both were newer models and paid for by mommy and daddy of course.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 5th, 2020, 10:29 pm

Khoeun "Shaggy" Kha, 23, A Long Beach Asian Boyz gang member was shot & killed by Eastside Longo gang members on November 30, 2002 on 11th street & Dawson Avenue in Long Beach, California. Kha was standing outside of a residence, when he was confronted by a male hispanic, Kha was shot and pronounced dead at the scene.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 28th, 2020, 12:34 am

Low Low, A Long Beach Asian Boyz gang member was pronounced dead on February 21, 2020 in Long Beach, California.

Forty

Unread post by Forty » May 21st, 2020, 8:07 am

yoda100 wrote:
> Low Low, A Long Beach Asian Boyz gang member was pronounced dead on
> February 21, 2020 in Long Beach, California.

Long beach ABZ are so easy to catch slipping

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » June 2nd, 2020, 11:25 pm

Forty wrote:
> yoda100 wrote:
> > Low Low, A Long Beach Asian Boyz gang member was pronounced dead on
> > February 21, 2020 in Long Beach, California.
>
> Long beach ABZ are so easy to catch slipping

Apparently, because they just lost another homeboy last month aswell.

Austin Thang Thai, 22, A Long Beach Asian Boyz gang member was shot and killed on May 16, 2020 near 1645 Gaviota Ave in Long Beach, California. The shooting was gang related according to the Long Beach Police Department.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » September 13th, 2020, 10:30 am

The murder of LB ABZ, Richard "Pop Off" Van, 22, who was killed on March 12, 2018, in Long Beach, California, was solved on August 13, 2020. "Long Beach police arrested two suspects in the murder of Richard Van 22, who was shot and killed on March 12, 2018. According to Detectives, they discovered new evidence linking two men to the murder. David Vongkoth, 28 and Danny Sourn, 26, both residents of Long Beach and members of the Tiny Rascal Gang arrived in the 1300 block of Wesley Drive in the afternoon and confronted Van. The confrontation quickly escalated into a shooting, resulting in Van's death.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » September 13th, 2020, 3:03 pm

Huh......i remember the two Long beach hoods had a peace treaty. This was between late 90’s and should have been on going.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » September 14th, 2020, 6:57 pm

hitonme wrote:
> Huh......i remember the two Long beach hoods had a peace treaty. This was
> between late 90’s and should have been on going.

They had a peace treaty in 1999 on cambodian new year, it didn't last, they were back to beefing again in the early 2000's, their was a LB TRG that killed 2-3 SEA, and a couple of attempted murders, it was flamer from TRG, bro got caught and received a life sentence, it caused a riff and their war continued, the pewee ABZ and TRG would catch fades at poly high, I knew a cat named D**** from TRG, he hated ABZ with a passion, dude dressed like a cholo, but that was typical asian gang attire back then, I had a class with him back in high school, and the ABZ and Longo's there would mad dog him, he ended up stabbing an ABZ, and that was the last shit I ever heard about him, I graduated and moved on with life.

Years later I knew the ABZ/TRG beef was serious when my cousin was dating a cambodian girl who had family from ABZ, she was fine af, definition of a bad bitch, she'd invite my cousin and myself over to bar b q's, kick backs etc and some ABZ would be there, we would chop it up, and some of the LB ABZ their had "TRGK LK" tattooed on them, LB ABZ were chill, back then I had asked one of them who they were beefing with, and I vividly remember him telling me they hated, TRG, Longos, Barrio Pobre with a passion, this was all in the early 2000's, that TRG/ABZ beef has to be at least 30 years old if not older, even some of the girls from LB ABZ were with it, they'd say "fucc roaches cuh" lol

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » September 19th, 2020, 2:17 pm

Van Nuys Asian Boys - Ice R.I.P

Ice was one of the white members VN ABS had back in the day, he's resting in peace now, passed away years ago.

vstan
What city do you live in now?: Asia

Unread post by vstan » September 21st, 2020, 10:46 am

yoda100, Whats your nationality? U seem to know alot! Can I get your contact info? instagram or messenger?

Return to “Dead Homies of LA”