RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 14th, 2004, 12:26 am

phoenix wrote:myzery is a sur or runs with the surs im nto sure i have to read up on it more

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... o/myz5.jpg[/img]


tech n9ne is a 57st rdv blood

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... berate.jpg[/img]
what city and state is tech-9 from? also what does rdv mean?

User avatar
dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 350
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 1:13 pm
Location: chicago, il
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 14th, 2004, 12:33 am

i dont think do or die are vice lords, i always thought they were GDS......crucial conflict is vice lords and i think one of them is a 4ch...kanye a GD? not sure about that..highly doubt that....common a stone? not sure about that either...twista, not too sure about him either...i think Lil Brat was a Travelers Vice Lord

User avatar
Pepito_That_Ese
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 45
Joined: August 5th, 2004, 4:19 pm

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by Pepito_That_Ese » August 14th, 2004, 6:24 am

tarheelred wrote:
phoenix wrote:myzery is a sur or runs with the surs im nto sure i have to read up on it more

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... o/myz5.jpg[/img]


tech n9ne is a 57st rdv blood

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... berate.jpg[/img]
what city and state is tech-9 from? also what does rdv mean?
Tech N9ne is from Kansas City

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 257
Joined: July 7th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » August 14th, 2004, 4:50 pm

casper " kanye west said to be a gd"

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: August 11th, 2004, 5:34 pm
Location: from the eastside of gi to the westside of naptown

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by buck » August 15th, 2004, 1:20 pm

GUNJA SMOKIN wrote:casper " kanye west said to be a gd"

L M F A O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kanye west grew up in the wild hundreds out south in chicago in a gd deck but he aint folks. In fact Payroll from the northpole who is a gd till the world blow up gots a nice lil diss talking about that lame.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/40thievs.htm

GUNJA SMOKIN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 257
Joined: July 7th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by GUNJA SMOKIN » August 15th, 2004, 8:23 pm

lol nice

User avatar
phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 85
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 4:46 am

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by phoenix » August 16th, 2004, 2:55 pm

tarheelred wrote:
phoenix wrote:myzery is a sur or runs with the surs im nto sure i have to read up on it more

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... o/myz5.jpg[/img]


tech n9ne is a 57st rdv blood

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... berate.jpg[/img]
what city and state is tech-9 from? also what does rdv mean?

hes from kansas city and it meens rouge dawg villians

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: July 3rd, 2004, 8:00 pm
Country: Israel
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem
Location: SPRING LAKE, NC
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 16th, 2004, 8:23 pm

phoenix wrote:
tarheelred wrote:
phoenix wrote:myzery is a sur or runs with the surs im nto sure i have to read up on it more

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... o/myz5.jpg[/img]


tech n9ne is a 57st rdv blood

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v252/ ... berate.jpg[/img]
what city and state is tech-9 from? also what does rdv mean?

hes from kansas city and it meens rouge dawg villians
appreciate that homie

User avatar
dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 350
Joined: February 10th, 2004, 1:13 pm
Location: chicago, il
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 17th, 2004, 5:50 pm

haha..damn that diss on kanye funny

Kronix
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 106
Joined: August 13th, 2004, 12:52 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by Kronix » August 17th, 2004, 9:06 pm

Casper wrote:Twista accosiated with the 4 Corner Hustlers
Kanye West is said to be Gd
Common old School Stone
3 6 Mafia Gd
Them Triple six niggas down in memphis is GD?
are you sure?
i dont kno, where'd u hear dis from?
I dont think they are, Project Pat either

buck
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 128
Joined: August 11th, 2004, 5:34 pm
Location: from the eastside of gi to the westside of naptown

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by buck » August 18th, 2004, 9:31 am

dopekid127 wrote:haha..damn that diss on kanye funny

Yeah folks got with kanye. lol

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 8th, 2004, 9:43 am

Hussein Fatal, Bloody Alpha, Body Hak, Shadow, AK, B-Greaze, Kilo, Killa Black - all Bloods klaimen Sex Money Murda most of them aint even klose to bein big - only reason i herda em is fr0m fatals new cd

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 378
Joined: September 3rd, 2004, 7:41 am

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by 1111§ » September 9th, 2004, 3:33 am

FIRST of all you left out Mitchy Slick ( Lincoln Park Blood...and he really blew motherfuckas bains away and made them lay/surrounded by yellow tape then made away) and The GAme ( Cedar BLock Piru).And secondly,not every rapper is a gang banger.Especially not Kanye West!!!!!!!And Comon wasn,t one neither.Not every one that is from a gang turf is a banger!

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by mr. chill » September 9th, 2004, 8:16 am

Kronix wrote:
Casper wrote:Twista accosiated with the 4 Corner Hustlers
Kanye West is said to be Gd
Common old School Stone
3 6 Mafia Gd
Them Triple six niggas down in memphis is GD?
are you sure?
i dont kno, where'd u hear dis from?
I dont think they are, Project Pat either
most of em are GDs, and a couple are vice lords, theres a thread about them somewhere on here, u should search for it if u really wanna find out

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 9th, 2004, 1:17 pm

Scarface - Atlantic Drive Crips

nigga scarface is from histon texas....unless dey got a atlantic drive in tx

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 9th, 2004, 1:23 pm

ever notice how niggas swear they fav rapper is in the same gang as them

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 9th, 2004, 1:30 pm

krookid wrote:cloverland



thats why he always wears a clover on him. His chain,jersey,hat, ect.
????wat the fuck yall niggas talin bout....lil flip is far from a blood....clover leaf records is his record label.....wat blood gang is cloverland in huston....why yall think every rapper is a bannger.....afro man anit no crip,non of cashmoney is gd....cashmoney was a real gang in new orleans,y u think dey got dem tats,nigga that cashmoney shit in n.o is old.....people from there will tell u,but dey not up no more dey fell off,an scarface is more afdfiliated with a folk nation sett,all of ghetto boys are.....if u watch dey olod videos u will see nothin but blue...i think dem cats o 3-6 mafia aru bangin but im not sure,peoplr or folk.....an yall know jim jones is a blood from harlem,but camron an jewelz is jus like suge.....dey close with the sett but not officail.....

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by Panik » September 9th, 2004, 1:48 pm

*deepsky* wrote:Scarface - Atlantic Drive Crips

nigga scarface is from histon texas....unless dey got a atlantic drive in tx

there is/was a scarface from compton on the bangin on wax album

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 9th, 2004, 4:10 pm

Panik wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:Scarface - Atlantic Drive Crips

nigga scarface is from histon texas....unless dey got a atlantic drive in tx

there is/was a scarface from compton on the bangin on wax album
oo,i thought they was talkin bout scarface from ghetto boys

User avatar
mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 214
Joined: December 29th, 2003, 4:08 pm
Location: East Dallas

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by mission » September 9th, 2004, 5:14 pm

*deepsky* wrote:
krookid wrote:cloverland



thats why he always wears a clover on him. His chain,jersey,hat, ect.
????wat the fu-- yall niggas talin bout....lil flip is far from a blood....clover leaf records is his record label.....wat blood gang is cloverland in huston....why yall think every rapper is a bannger.....afro man anit no crip,non of cashmoney is gd....cashmoney was a real gang in new orleans,y u think dey got dem tats,nigga that cashmoney shit in n.o is old.....people from there will tell u,but dey not up no more dey fell off,an scarface is more afdfiliated with a folk nation sett,all of ghetto boys are.....if u watch dey olod videos u will see nothin but blue...i think dem cats o 3-6 mafia aru bangin but im not sure,peoplr or folk.....an yall know jim jones is a blood from harlem,but camron an jewelz is jus like suge.....dey close with the sett but not officail.....



Actually Cash money DID NOT have any of those tattoos before they blew up.I've seen plenty of thier independent C.D's way before they blew up and none of Cash Money had hardly any if any tattoos. Also none of the Ghetto boys banged, just because some fool has blue or red on dont mean shyt. Most of all rappers dont bang. It's a trend to wear all red jump siuts or all blue, but that really doesn't mean shyt. Thats why I cant funk with any of that shyt.

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 9th, 2004, 7:25 pm

Mission wrote:
*deepsky* wrote:
krookid wrote:cloverland



thats why he always wears a clover on him. His chain,jersey,hat, ect.
????wat the fu-- yall niggas talin bout....lil flip is far from a blood....clover leaf records is his record label.....wat blood gang is cloverland in huston....why yall think every rapper is a bannger.....afro man anit no crip,non of cashmoney is gd....cashmoney was a real gang in new orleans,y u think dey got dem tats,nigga that cashmoney shit in n.o is old.....people from there will tell u,but dey not up no more dey fell off,an scarface is more afdfiliated with a folk nation sett,all of ghetto boys are.....if u watch dey olod videos u will see nothin but blue...i think dem cats o 3-6 mafia aru bangin but im not sure,peoplr or folk.....an yall know jim jones is a blood from harlem,but camron an jewelz is jus like suge.....dey close with the sett but not officail.....



Actually Cash money DID NOT have any of those tattoos before they blew up.I've seen plenty of thier independent C.D's way before they blew up and none of Cash Money had hardly any if any tattoos. Also none of the Ghetto boys banged, just because some fool has blue or red on dont mean shyt. Most of all rappers dont bang. It's a trend to wear all red jump siuts or all blue, but that really doesn't mean shyt. Thats why I cant funk with any of that shyt.
well i know it was a bigg gang caled cash money back in the day....and u wrong homeboy ghetto boyz did bang........GD,so stop tryin 2 correct me...jus go here homie an u will cee http://www.vlyrics.com/g/getoboys1644/a ... 77933.html

^^^so trust me they do bang.....dey wore blue in EVERY video,even now scarface rocc blue,on that last video,'my block'.but dey was gd,

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 10th, 2004, 10:59 am

if we go but wut ppl wear then ja rule wuld b bangin since he wears red n black 95% of the time n in the song destiny he says "and ill die 4 that red n black"

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 48
Joined: July 7th, 2004, 5:35 pm
Location: houston texas

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by fatlaces » September 10th, 2004, 2:10 pm

Take it from an H town Dawg....Flip does not bang never did, some say he was a hustler though, the streets say he is a bitch, if any thing he might have been affiliated with gd's that dude big hump is the one the record label cat he is gd, cloverland is in southpark\sunnyside area known for rippin matter of fact cloverland is right next to hillwood(southpark\sunnyside) spm's punkass hood.....and scarface that dude is a super hood hopper all on the norths sac but born in southacres(southpark\sunnyside) check it all these hoods are within walking distance, but brad is not a banger never was I put that on the B

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 10th, 2004, 2:11 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:if we go but wut ppl wear then ja rule wuld b bangin since he wears red n black 95% of the time n in the song destiny he says "and ill die 4 that red n black"
well i do see alot of red bandanas in his videos......so maybe he is affiliated,but.......murda ink record lable,the logo is red an black...red to symblolize murder i guess

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 9:08 am

when they first kame out with the label it wus White n black - it switched on his cd BLood in my eye - an i duno bout sum1 dien 4 their label

User avatar
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 698
Joined: July 16th, 2004, 7:16 pm
Location: proably your mans house
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by *deepsky* » September 11th, 2004, 9:25 am

well i did see red flags on that crown video right befor clap back...

User avatar
BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1137
Joined: July 2nd, 2004, 4:51 am
Location: Badlands - TreOne & Lehigh
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 9:28 am

yea but crown is from blood in my eye - he wus romen red flags in sum of his last temptation times

soopadoopa
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 26
Joined: November 14th, 2003, 5:32 am
Location: Malone, New York
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by soopadoopa » September 15th, 2004, 10:22 am

TOO COOL (MAFIA 4 LIFE RECORDS) - MAIN STREET MAFIA CRIPS

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by FLUID » September 15th, 2004, 4:45 pm

Chi-Town Rappers--Damn near every rapper from the Chi is plugged with a Mob. Not everybody from the hood, set, or block is a hardcore banger but they're still from the hood and represent. Real mufuckas know what I'm talkin about.

Twista & The Speedknot Mobstaz--Shakey 4CHs from K-Town
PsychoDrama--Travelers VLs from Rockwell Gardens
Do or Die--Lords from the Westside
Snypaz--Unknown VLs from GhostTown
Crucial Conflict--2 CVLs, 1 UVL, & 1 4CH
EC Illa aka WhiteFolks--GD from Uptown
Cap-1--GD (even though he draped in red with a red bandanna on his 1st album)
Common--from 87th & Stony Island area. He associated with the 4CH. Heard it out of his mouth on the new Mike Love mixtape in an interview.)
Childrin of the Ghetto--Lords from the Westside
Mob Akshin--P.Stones from MoTown
Bump J & the Goon Squad--4CH from Black Diamond City. 1 of em' a Titanic Stone-Sly? from the MurderShow around the corner.
PayRoll--FOLKS
Kanye West--Have heard over & over that he is from a GD deck somewhere.
R.Kelly--Even heard over & over that he used to roll with the Moes from his hood.
Donnell Jones--Heard he was a GD

Gary, Indiana--All of them niggas is plugged too.
Ric Jilla, Dave Roughin, & CCA are Lords
MCGz & Midwikid are GDs

Milwaukee--
Coo Coo Cal--GD
the D.R.E.--GD
Country Boy Click--GD
A-G-2-A-KE--GD
Seven FO'--GD

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1322
Joined: January 19th, 2004, 10:31 am
Location: W/S Santa Ana

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by Panik » September 15th, 2004, 9:06 pm

FLUID wrote:Chi-Town Rappers--Damn near every rapper from the Chi is plugged with a Mob. Not everybody from the hood, set, or block is a hardcore banger but they're still from the hood and represent. Real mufuckas know what I'm talkin about.

Twista & The Speedknot Mobstaz--Shakey 4CHs from K-Town
PsychoDrama--Travelers VLs from Rockwell Gardens
Do or Die--Lords from the Westside
Snypaz--Unknown VLs from GhostTown
Crucial Conflict--2 CVLs, 1 UVL, & 1 4CH
EC Illa aka WhiteFolks--GD from Uptown
Cap-1--GD (even though he draped in red with a red bandanna on his 1st album)
Common--from 87th & Stony Island area. He associated with the 4CH. Heard it out of his mouth on the new Mike Love mixtape in an interview.)
Childrin of the Ghetto--Lords from the Westside
Mob Akshin--P.Stones from MoTown
Bump J & the Goon Squad--4CH from Black Diamond City. 1 of em' a Titanic Stone-Sly? from the MurderShow around the corner.
PayRoll--FOLKS
Kanye West--Have heard over & over that he is from a GD deck somewhere.
R.Kelly--Even heard over & over that he used to roll with the Moes from his hood.
Donnell Jones--Heard he was a GD

Gary, Indiana--All of them niggas is plugged too.
Ric Jilla, Dave Roughin, & CCA are Lords
MCGz & Midwikid are GDs

Milwaukee--
Coo Coo Cal--GD
the D.R.E.--GD
Country Boy Click--GD
A-G-2-A-KE--GD
Seven FO'--GD
Man, I remember common in an interview back in the 90's and he was saying that he was from a nice upper middle class neighborhood and there wasn't no bangin anywhere around him.

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 455
Joined: March 7th, 2004, 6:27 pm
Location: ROCKTOWN,IL

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by FLUID » September 16th, 2004, 10:04 am

Where Common come from is middle-class-South Shore Chicago. But damn near the whole inner-city is gang territory. He graduated from CVS High School in the 80's. South Shore HS is in the 70's. That whole area is full of Mobs. You even got Hip-Hop & House crews. But this is what he said on the new Mike Love mixtape. Mike Love be makin them gang bangin mixes and shit but he be havin messages in them.Common said " he grew up on 87th with the Moes, 4's & Lords. They was all ridin together against the Disciples but when he went off to college a war broke out between the Moes & 4's and a couple niggas got changed. He said Chicago is such a culture of gangs that when he at the crib he gots to respect everybody's demostration. He wasn't no big 4 but he rolled with them cause all his guys he grew up with was 4's and they was kickin it like that". That area is pretty OK as far as being clean cause ain't really no projects that way and all of the older folks work. But it's hella sets that way in South Shore. Black Diamond City, PaxTown, MurderShow, TerrorTown, LakeSide G's.

User avatar
mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 809
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 1:08 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: RAPPERS WHO BANG?

Unread post by mr. chill » September 16th, 2004, 11:38 pm

FLUID wrote:Chi-Town Rappers--Damn near every rapper from the Chi is plugged with a Mob. Not everybody from the hood, set, or block is a hardcore banger but they're still from the hood and represent. Real mufuckas know what I'm talkin about.

Twista & The Speedknot Mobstaz--Shakey 4CHs from K-Town
PsychoDrama--Travelers VLs from Rockwell Gardens
Do or Die--Lords from the Westside
Snypaz--Unknown VLs from GhostTown
Crucial Conflict--2 CVLs, 1 UVL, & 1 4CH
EC Illa aka WhiteFolks--GD from Uptown
Cap-1--GD (even though he draped in red with a red bandanna on his 1st album)
Common--from 87th & Stony Island area. He associated with the 4CH. Heard it out of his mouth on the new Mike Love mixtape in an interview.)
Childrin of the Ghetto--Lords from the Westside
Mob Akshin--P.Stones from MoTown
Bump J & the Goon Squad--4CH from Black Diamond City. 1 of em' a Titanic Stone-Sly? from the MurderShow around the corner.
PayRoll--FOLKS
Kanye West--Have heard over & over that he is from a GD deck somewhere.
R.Kelly--Even heard over & over that he used to roll with the Moes from his hood.
Donnell Jones--Heard he was a GD

Gary, Indiana--All of them niggas is plugged too.
Ric Jilla, Dave Roughin, & CCA are Lords
MCGz & Midwikid are GDs

Milwaukee--
Coo Coo Cal--GD
the D.R.E.--GD
Country Boy Click--GD
A-G-2-A-KE--GD
Seven FO'--GD

yeah my cousin from 87th st area graduated in the same highschool class with common, and he from 87th st. and he said that he chilled with the 4CHs and was a trouble maker

Post Reply

Return to “Music and News”