What R20'S think about Snoop,Nate,WarrenG and goldie Loc??

Discuss anything music from hip-hop to R&B to alternative music. Also included here are news worthy articles as it relates to music, musicians and the industry.
ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

What R20'S think about Snoop,Nate,WarrenG and goldie Loc??

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 21st, 2004, 9:05 am

What R20'S think about Snoop,Nate,Warren G and goldie Loc??

I think this gang have a international reputation and everbody know names like Eastside Lbc , 21 st, LEWIS AVE... thanks to these guys!! ahahah..!

Does they have still homies and come sometimes in the hood??

N9ne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: What R20'S think about Snoop,Nate,WarrenG and goldie Loc

Unread post by N9ne » June 21st, 2004, 11:28 am

yes, they are considered the 'john gotti' of long beach and the homies bow down to them just like all the cc's and piru's in compton consider dr. dre the don of compton......

why do airbody new to this forum ask this question???

ALGERIAN souljah
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ALGERIAN souljah » June 21st, 2004, 11:39 am

you don't understand my question

I wanna know if snoop and all come back to the hood and if the still have homies.

Or if they don't give a fuck about the hood.

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 21st, 2004, 1:05 pm

N9ne wrote:yes, they are considered the 'john gotti' of long beach and the homies bow down to them just like all the cc's and piru's in compton consider dr. dre the don of compton......

I heard different, I heard that they dont like snoop or any of them, I heard that snoop dont come back to LBC unless he with his body guard, Except I heard they do show love to Goldie Loc and Tray Dee cause they still bangin fo real or something like that

thats what Ive heard so if someone who really knows bout the LBC gangs let us know

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 13th, 2004, 3:51 pm

i think im late with this comment but i think n9ne was being sarcastic, demonte lol

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » August 13th, 2004, 4:10 pm

fistfullofboomstick wrote:i think im late with this comment but i think n9ne was being sarcastic, demonte lol
yeah but its hard to tell cause of all the people who put out false info on this site, and I know lots of people who r DPG groupies and would say some shit like that

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 13th, 2004, 6:56 pm

lol yeh thats tru 2 man, i guess ull never kno if he was serious or not lol

soopadoopa
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by soopadoopa » August 15th, 2004, 1:32 pm

Snoop does have homies from 20's but he dont bang no more.

The only MC I know who a real Banga is Goldie Locc & Tray Deee, Goldie bangs rollin 20...........

Tork
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Tork » August 15th, 2004, 6:55 pm

soopadoopa wrote:Snoop does have homies from 20's but he dont bang no more.
In fact he never did . He was more of a hustler back in the days but he never was a gangbanger .

R-Tistic
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by R-Tistic » August 16th, 2004, 1:05 am

I think it's stupid if anybody would ever diss Snoop for not bangin anymore. WHY THE HELL SHOULD HE??? As rich as he is, and as much that he has to live for, what's the purpose of bein in the hood livin like a savage tryin to live out a reputation? True, people always talk about who keeps it real and all that, but what does he have to prove just to sell?

fistfullofboomstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by fistfullofboomstick » August 16th, 2004, 9:25 am

no man u got it wrong the thing that ppl ddont like is the fact that a lot of rappers claim that they are down and they bang or used to so that they can sell records but dont get respect from people that kno the truth that they really dont bang, like listen, if a rapper came out and rapped about being rich and spoiled as a kid i would maybe not like their music but i would respect them for being real and truthfull LOL

Young_DoLLa_33
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young_DoLLa_33 » November 21st, 2004, 6:38 pm

I heard them LB niggaz ain't feelin snoop. And they prolly mad because he keep bangin they hood so hard on the radio when he ain't put in work ever.

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: L.A.

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 23rd, 2004, 1:08 pm

One of my homies from 20s said snoop got respect in the hood. He was like "snoop gave money to the hood and named some names and said they tricked the money off". I asked him what about i be hearing bout snoop coming with all the bodyguards and police, he said "he come with those cuz his label make him". but he was like snoop can come to the hood if he want too.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 23rd, 2004, 2:53 pm

Im a young lowkey big money player out there man. Raphead2001 you is god damn liar - makin up shit that dont make sense. Snoop Rocc does show he is face in the hood. Niggas out there aint diggin the way he carryin himself, but that nigga still from the I20s no doubt. Aint no real banger give to the hood, thats some mark shit if you do. He helped couple of homies come up and thats all. He doesnt have to do jacc shit but lay back and collect his tax money. As far as him deep in the hood, naw cuzzin he just rides by and thats it. He aint never done come and kicc it in my circle. The thang is when you gots lots of paper, you aint be kiccin it on the blocc drinkin brews and scrap the scrap - ya know. If you know about them Dynamics out of Long Beach, them niggas still out there on that BS blocc bangin thang.

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 23rd, 2004, 9:31 pm

I20? Is that Insane 20? I thought it was Rollin 20's and Insane Gangsters Crip 3x?

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 23rd, 2004, 10:04 pm

cib562, what am i lying about. I said what homeboy from 20's said. I said what i asked him and said word for word what he said. He said snoop can still come to the hood.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 23rd, 2004, 11:27 pm

Chris. - Insane 20s was the old school gangbang. That was way before my time. Rollin 20s was seprate and Insane was seprate - niggas was real close thats why them RTC niggas was always yellin out Insane 20s. Thats long gone - the beef between them 2 timers and 3 timers is just straight up madd.

raphead2001 - Your so called homie is a fake. You talk about Snoop Rocc givin money to the hood - this aint no charity motherfuccer. Thats on some mark tipp if you payin funds to be in a gang. He owns his own label fool, so he is makin himself have bodyguards? Nigga has them boy toys because there is always motherfuccin niggas that wanna scrap the scrap. Even if he is under TVT or StarTrak, you think the label gone give a fucc if he dead or not. If he dead, they probably would make more money off his plate.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » November 24th, 2004, 3:00 am

N9ne wrote:yes, they are considered the 'john gotti' of long beach and the homies bow down to them just like all the cc's and piru's in compton consider dr. dre the don of compton......

THIS CAN'T BE A SERIOUS ANSWER RIGHT?

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 24th, 2004, 1:56 pm

yea dont everyone in compton hate Dr dre

Loeki
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Loeki » November 24th, 2004, 2:02 pm

soopadoopa wrote:Snoop does have homies from 20's but he dont bang no more.

The only MC I know who a real Banga is Goldie Locc & Tray Deee, Goldie bangs rollin 20...........
Only MC from Long Beach or in the rapgame in general?
Cause I thinkg they ain't the only ones, in general then

Young_DoLLa_33
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Young_DoLLa_33 » November 24th, 2004, 3:09 pm

PAPI CHULO wrote:yea dont everyone in compton hate Dr dre
For the most part...His music ? No...His Person and what he represents ? Yes

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 24th, 2004, 10:35 pm

cbi562, he didn't say he gave money to the hood to be in the hood or because it was a charity. He was just like he then gave money to some of the older heads to help the hood. but if he fake i really don't care. What happens in Long Beach is really none of my concern, Im from Mid City L.A. So i don't know why u think i gotta come on here making up stuff. and im not on here to fight so im sorry if u felt i disrespected or whateva.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 25th, 2004, 2:05 pm

You still do not understand he dont give money out to people. Man you niggas is all clowns cuzz. You do not give money to the hood to help them out nigga. He gave a helpin hand to various people to get their hustle up. I dont give a shit where you from cuzz - that dont change thangs. See when you give money to mothers, they gonna be greedy and ask for more. I am just not goin to speak on thangs no more. I already gave out to much information on lots of criminal shit - which was not even my original plan when I joined. I was even postin up wrong hood info on the RTC gang so bustas would not even come close to claimin on the net. They even got some fool on Dazs forum claimin he from the 20s by the name of P Loc. He even gots his other fake homeboys postin up ass Big P Loc, Small P Loc, and etc. Nigga that P**** Loc was a real real dude of mine that passed away last year. So what that tell you on all you bustas cuzz?

Chris.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Chris. » November 25th, 2004, 3:19 pm

cbi562 wrote:You still do not understand he dont give money out to people. Man you niggas is all clowns cuzz. You do not give money to the hood to help them out nigga. He gave a helpin hand to various people to get their hustle up. I dont give a shit where you from cuzz - that dont change thangs. See when you give money to mothers, they gonna be greedy and ask for more. I am just not goin to speak on thangs no more. I already gave out to much information on lots of criminal shit - which was not even my original plan when I joined. I was even postin up wrong hood info on the RTC gang so bustas would not even come close to claimin on the net. They even got some fool on Dazs forum claimin he from the 20s by the name of P Loc. He even gots his other fake homeboys postin up ass Big P Loc, Small P Loc, and etc. Nigga that P**** Loc was a real real dude of mine that passed away last year. So what that tell you on all you bustas cuzz?
LOL

raphead2001
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by raphead2001 » November 27th, 2004, 12:01 pm

if u read my first post cbi562 where i said this dude i know i from 20 said "snoop gave money to some of his homeys from 20's. You keep trying to make it seem i said snoop was just walking down the hood passing money out. And i tried to keep it koo but it seem like u just wanna diss. But like i said earlier, i don't come on here to argue with nobody so my fault if u think im giving out false information or being a busta.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 27th, 2004, 12:52 pm

From what i've heard from Tray dee.

is that snoop comes to the hood sometimes..but he calls first to know whos around..cuzz certain homies wont allow him up there or someshit

snoop also did the eastsidaz dirty and got them out a million dollars outta royalties

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » November 27th, 2004, 5:22 pm

raphead2001 - It is cool cuzz. All a nigga was tryin to say is how much BS is goin on the streets and internet. Thats why when these lies spit out peoples asses - they become clowns to me.

Individual - You did not hear it from Trady Deee. It was in a interview. Niggas can say lots of stuff and succas out there will believe it.

OYG SCARFACE 2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OYG SCARFACE 2 » January 31st, 2005, 5:44 am

ONE OF YOU CATS KNOW OF ME ON THIS SITE AND CAN ASK ABOUT MY STATUS IN THE HOOD! BUT THAT'S IRRELEVANT AT THIS POINT IN TIME. YALL WANT TO KNOW ABOUT SNOOP NATE WARREN G AND GOLDIE LOC AND WHAT THE HOMIES THINK ABOUT THEM? FIRST OF THEM CATS ARE GROWN MEN! IN THIS GAME CERTAIN CATS RESPECT MEN AS MEN WHILE OTHERS DONT BUT THATS SOMETHING THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH. SO IF THEIR FAKIN THE FUNK THEN THEY'RE THE ONES WHO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. TO EACH ITS OWN!!

Return to “Music and News”