Washington D.C.

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Washington D.C.

Unread post by cityboy » January 7th, 2005, 2:21 pm

DiaBo wrote:nawwwwwwwwww bush live down the street or bill
well bush now cause he's the president. the white house is in downtown dc. but follow pennsylvania ave (or any street foreal) and turn off on most of the side streets connected to it and you'll run into plenty of well known streets. clinton was the last president before bush lol.

powder

Unread post by powder » January 7th, 2005, 9:36 pm

look, this is wat it is ya feel me, i rep houston eastside warriors B's UP four-four block k-town come see how houston get down ya n dig but aye, i jus moved up in dc a year back and them niggas is hard but trill mofuckas kno other trill mofuckas an me n my homies grabbed that shit ya feel me. so yea. they is bloods in d.c and they bang hard. but dont get it twisted, we dont do no fuckin broom handle assfucks but aint no thang puttin 5 in a nigga chest// dc aint crazy nigga we jus comin up pimp// DC RUN THIS MOTHA FUCKA

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 8th, 2005, 8:34 am

dont nobody bang in dc niggas juss got crews and shit. hoods go by streets fo the most part dogg. but aye since u throwin it up then im down with it. we all in the same city its all good with me

Relo2004

Unread post by Relo2004 » January 9th, 2005, 1:55 pm

powder wrote:look, this is wat it is ya feel me, i rep houston eastside warriors B's UP four-four block k-town come see how houston get down ya n dig but aye, i jus moved up in dc a year back and them niggas is hard but trill mofuckas kno other trill mofuckas an me n my homies grabbed that shit ya feel me. so yea. they is bloods in d.c and they bang hard. but dont get it twisted, we dont do no fuckin broom handle assfucks but aint no thang puttin 5 in a nigga chest// dc aint crazy nigga we jus comin up pimp// DC RUN THIS MOTHA FUCKA
What part of dc?

Also i forgot the Benning Road Crew the got some broads in they crew and they are SERIOUS.

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 10th, 2005, 7:55 am

Relo2004 wrote:
powder wrote:look, this is wat it is ya feel me, i rep houston eastside warriors B's UP four-four block k-town come see how houston get down ya n dig but aye, i jus moved up in dc a year back and them niggas is hard but trill mofuckas kno other trill mofuckas an me n my homies grabbed that shit ya feel me. so yea. they is bloods in d.c and they bang hard. but dont get it twisted, we dont do no fuckin broom handle assfucks but aint no thang puttin 5 in a nigga chest// dc aint crazy nigga we jus comin up pimp// DC RUN THIS MOTHA FUCKA
What part of dc?

Also i forgot the Benning Road Crew the got some broads in they crew and they are SERIOUS.
ya boy lil flip got robbed on benning road. he got to talkin shit at a club he performed at and they hit him up at a red light. happened by the shell gas station by the shrimp boat (if anybody familiar with the area)

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 11th, 2005, 3:04 pm

cityboy wrote:
Relo2004 wrote:
What part of dc?

ya boy lil flip got robbed on benning road. he got to talkin shit at a club he performed at and they hit him up at a red light. happened by the shell gas station by the shrimp boat (if anybody familiar with the area)
where you hear that from cityboy cause at first they was saying he got caught up by some broads inside simple city, either way that story seems hella suspicious cause what the fuck would he be doing around there in the first place, they got some nice broads around there but alot of them broads around there is dyking.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » January 11th, 2005, 3:42 pm

there's too much 'down low' in DC, period, from what I hear.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » January 11th, 2005, 4:26 pm

DAMN THAT SPIT IS CERIOUS RITE THERE, GAY ASS SPIT RITE THERE

stephon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by stephon » January 11th, 2005, 4:34 pm

Cold Bear wrote:there's too much 'down low' in DC, period, from what I hear.
Hell yea. The hardest lookin nigga could be a fag datta rape yo ass. I live in Arlington now and you can cross to Georgetown which is in DC. DC and Baltimore niggaz hate eachother. Georgetown is fun as shit.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » January 11th, 2005, 4:39 pm

so is or isn't there bloods/crips in dc? if so, what they claim? if not, are y'all just clicks up there? y'all rep colors?

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 12th, 2005, 5:03 am

aye boogie dogg thats the first time i heard bout him bein around simple city. but the first time i heard about it was on the radio. on 93.9 on russ par show. they be clownin all the time but i dont think they was fakin bout it. but they said he had performed that night and was supposed to go back to a hotel with some girls they booked and they got set up or something and hit up by the shrimp boat. said they got they jewls and money took but they let him keep they truck they was in haha. but not sure if u ever been to Adams Morgan. its uptown 18th st. but u know that strip on both sides there's clubs and places to eat. but me and my boy was kickin it and cuzz came up and started talkin bout how he been in the city blah blah blah (drunk talk) and he brought up shit bout lil flip. said "yea that bitch ass nigga came and was talkin shit so we had to hit his ass up..." and talkin stuff like that. so i figured shii it must be true! you dig? but i dont know dogg. but yea the dykes roll in packs now dogg. shit is crazy

Aye jae, aint nobody trippin off colors out here that i know of. i been in the area all my life and its more like clicks then anything else. most folks name they shit after street names. and i aint met a damn person talk bout bein c/b unless i was in maryland and i heard somebody talkin that shit but fakin bout it. shit juss dont happen out here.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 12th, 2005, 4:44 pm

:roll: Somebody taking you for a long ride chico.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 12th, 2005, 4:48 pm

stephon wrote:
Hell yea. The hardest lookin nigga could be a fag datta rape yo ass. I live in Arlington now and you can cross to Georgetown which is in DC. DC and Baltimore niggaz hate eachother. Georgetown is fun as shit.
I dont know where people are getting this shit from about D.C and Baltimore cause everytime I ever been to Baltimore I never had no problems with them and they knew I was from D.C. Niccas be hyping shit up :D

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 12th, 2005, 4:51 pm

lboogie wrote:
Dont NY annually rank highest amongst homosexual AIDS cases?

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 13th, 2005, 1:51 pm

yea but you know how niggaz on this side be callin bmore niggaz bammas and all that. but naw i aint neva had a problem. not sure why folks always screamin that shit. juss like u said they cisin' that shit up

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 13th, 2005, 4:23 pm

cityboy wrote:yea but you know how niggaz on this side be callin bmore niggaz bammas and all that. but naw i aint neva had a problem. not sure why folks always screamin that shit. juss like u said they cisin' that shit up
Yeah them niccas up there aight to me I mean I aint trying to chill up there all the time but I go up there and them niccas show me love, and the broads up there go hard, if you know what I mean, Imma even say the broads up in Bmore go harder than the ones here in D.C.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 14th, 2005, 7:50 am

i saw a documentary (the show was called FBI FILES) yesterday at Discovery Channel about a gang named K Street Gang, and they were involved in over 9 killings..

Is it a gang named like that in D.C or was it fixed?

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 14th, 2005, 11:57 am

CJ wrote:i saw a documentary (the show was called FBI FILES) yesterday at Discovery Channel about a gang named K Street Gang, and they were involved in over 9 killings..

man i havent heard much about that but somewhere i've heard things bout k street doin thangs. but at night k street comes alive. all i usually see is prostitutes and shit. there's offices around there tho, but full of ho's at night. dont know where they come from but k street is live at night. so i wouldnt be suprised man

Relo2004

Unread post by Relo2004 » January 17th, 2005, 10:54 am

cityboy wrote:
Relo2004 wrote:
What part of dc?

lol by benning woods rite lol. Them are some of the funny dudes out there. What i meant about the girls is that you didnt see the story about the two girls from benning road that got charged with a few murders including the politician.

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 17th, 2005, 11:05 am

Relo2004 wrote:
cityboy wrote:
Relo2004 wrote:
What part of dc?

lol by benning woods rite lol. Them are some of the funny dudes out there. What i meant about the girls is that you didnt see the story about the two girls from benning road that got charged with a few murders including the politician.
haha i aint hear bout that. damn, when that happen? shit happened on benning?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 20th, 2005, 12:36 pm

cityboy wrote:
CJ wrote:i saw a documentary (the show was called FBI FILES) yesterday at Discovery Channel about a gang named K Street Gang, and they were involved in over 9 killings..

man i havent heard much about that but somewhere i've heard things bout k street doin thangs. but at night k street comes alive. all i usually see is prostitutes and shit. there's offices around there tho, but full of ho's at night. dont know where they come from but k street is live at night. so i wouldnt be suprised man
I think you talking about them niccas over in Greenleaf Gardens by Deleware Ave. on the other side of SW by H20. They was doing a lil something over there but they shit got shut down once the whites starting coming back to SW.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » January 20th, 2005, 1:31 pm

stephon wrote:
Hell yea. The hardest lookin nigga could be a fag datta rape yo ass. I live in Arlington now and you can cross to Georgetown which is in DC. DC and Baltimore niggaz hate eachother....

why do we seem to FIND reasons to hate each other?

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 20th, 2005, 1:58 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
stephon wrote:
Hell yea. The hardest lookin nigga could be a fag datta rape yo ass. I live in Arlington now and you can cross to Georgetown which is in DC. DC and Baltimore niggaz hate eachother....

good questions. one of the reasons i've heard in my lifetime was because bmore niggaz try to act a lot like newyork by what they say and wear. i never had a problem with bmore. but not a lot of people get down with them in dc

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 20th, 2005, 2:05 pm

cityboy wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:
stephon wrote:

good questions. one of the reasons i've heard in my lifetime was because bmore niggaz try to act a lot like newyork by what they say and wear. i never had a problem with bmore. but not a lot of people get down with them in dc
Bmore dudes, look up to New York. When New York dudes come to town, its like Bmore dudes bow and kiss their feet. D.C. and New York hate each other. The reason why D.C. and Bmore don't like each other isn't because of New York. D.C. and Bmore are just night and day. Its funny being so close the two towns are so different.

PInOy2k4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PInOy2k4 » March 24th, 2006, 8:36 pm

so wait a minute...DC about crips or bloods..or that folk and people nation ish...do they bang that..or mo into neighborhoods and streets...u know dave chappelle from DC..anyway any1 with info...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 25th, 2006, 1:12 pm

VATOS LOCOS, s.u.rx3, 18st, ms13, and XIV.

cilky1

Dem Stray n Strayetts up in DC, VA, MD

Unread post by cilky1 » May 18th, 2006, 7:08 am

Anybodi heard of dem Stray n Strayetts up in P.G. county n northern VA?
dem mofuckas is ill yo. dats the 3rd most wanted set in the areia :twisted:

an the girls r fine as wine but gangsta as shit yo.
dem niggas got tight whips and the girls are sick with ice and gear.
I heard that there are 4 princeses, a round table of officers like minsta of defence, secretary of finace, battlefield commandea an shit like that.
whatch ouit for dem the in houston, atl, dc, b-more, indiana, nc, sc, florida, canada, but dem niggas on the low dough. :evil:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 18th, 2006, 12:14 pm

[quote="olo"][quote="cityboy"][quote="blackmanofhonor"][quote="stephon"][quote="Cold Bear"]there's too much 'down low' in DC, period, from what I hear.[/quote]

Hell yea. The hardest lookin nigga could be a fag datta rape yo ass. I live in Arlington now and you can cross to Georgetown which is in DC. DC and Baltimore niggaz hate eachother....[/quote]

why do we seem to FIND reasons to hate each other?[/quote]

good questions. one of the reasons i've heard in my lifetime was because bmore niggaz try to act a lot like newyork by what they say and wear. i never had a problem with bmore. but not a lot of people get down with them in dc[/quote]

Bmore dudes, look up to New York. When New York dudes come to town, its like Bmore dudes bow and kiss their feet. D.C. and New York hate each other. The reason why D.C. and Bmore don't like each other isn't because of New York. D.C. and Bmore are just night and day. Its funny being so close the two towns are so different.[/quote]

^ a true dichead for these accusations

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Dem Stray n Strayetts up in DC, VA, MD

Unread post by Qdawg » May 18th, 2006, 12:15 pm

[quote="cilky1"][b]Anybodi heard of dem Stray n Strayetts up in P.G. county n northern VA?
dem mofuckas is ill yo. dats the 3rd most wanted set in the areia :twisted:

I heard that there are 4 princeses, a round table of officers like minsta of defence, secretary of finace, battlefield commandea an shit like that.
whatch ouit for dem the in houston, atl, dc, b-more, indiana, nc, sc, florida, canada, but dem niggas on the low dough. :evil: [/b][/quote]

alotta chicks in prince george county is right,never heard of this crew on b-more blocks though

justsmokeddro420

Unread post by justsmokeddro420 » June 28th, 2006, 1:23 am

man i b in uptwon sumtimes by emmerson and i kno niggas that rep STC STREET criminals and they be beefing with VL alot jus the other inmaryland VL and 18TH ST was banging alot of people got stabbed up n shyt but newayz it be bloods and crips in d.c but it aint liek they b on the block 24/7 in der colors. for me i think d.c is all about earnign respect no sets r nuttin jus u come to my hood i dont no u ima start problems more liek that or if u trying to start sumthing its gonna b sumthing no matter wer u from or what u rep

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 28th, 2006, 12:32 pm

justsmokeddro420 wrote:man i b in uptwon sumtimes by emmerson and i kno niggas that rep STC STREET criminals and they be beefing with VL alot jus the other inmaryland VL and 18TH ST was banging alot of people got stabbed up n shyt but newayz it be bloods and crips in d.c but it aint liek they b on the block 24/7 in der colors. for me i think d.c is all about earnign respect no sets r nuttin jus u come to my hood i dont no u ima start problems more liek that or if u trying to start sumthing its gonna b sumthing no matter wer u from or what u rep
Never heard of them on D.C. streets either

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 28th, 2006, 3:17 pm

cilky1 wrote:Anybodi heard of dem Stray n Strayetts up in P.G. county n northern VA?
dem mofuckas is ill yo. dats the 3rd most wanted set in the areia Twisted Evil

whatch ouit for dem the in houston, atl, dc, b-more, indiana, nc, sc, florida, canada, but dem niggas on the low dough. Evil or Very Mad
alotta chicks in prince george county is right,never heard of this crew on b-more blocks though

Never heard of them on D.C. streets either[/quote]

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”